Friday, August 19, 2011

Stainless steel baby bottles


We were walking down the baby food aisle at Whole Foods, and these sleek looking stainless steel baby bottles caught my eyes. We have always tried our best to avoid plastic bottles, we always got glass bottles but they would always break and I found them to be hazardous so... Alhumdulillah, for the BPA free bottles that took the place of plastic bottles that were recalled about 3 years ago. I still preferred stainlesss steel over any other type of bottle, when I saw these bottles I was so happy, and said to my husband we have to get these for our next baby inshaAllah!

It's an investment to make if you are expecting mommy! They are safe for kids, easy to clean, great for green living (eco-friendly)

You can check out there website for more green and safe products for your little ones :)  Organic Kidz

1 comment:

  1. Bismillaah

    As Salaamu Alaiki!

    Awww I love these Mashaa'Allaah. Went right on their site and saw- sippy cups, and bottles- love it!
    I need to get my little ones these Inshaa'Allaah- especially my littlest one :)
    I love natural/organic living- going green- I really think it's nice- and I try my best to do the healthy alternative route
    And whole foods is like my favorite place to go when I'm looking for just about any natural/organic product and food :)- thanks for the post- and yes this comment is long lol because i can talk all day about this ;)

    ReplyDelete