Saturday, January 22, 2011

Food Theme

For our food theme these are some of the things we did.
We did the Montessori lacing activity with wooden fruits



Next day we learned about Patterns



We had bought these for our little Chief (H)
So when we were opening them I saved the container and thought I could use it as puzzle for AR for his food theme.


I got these cards from Samko and miko before I moved here to Saudi....this was a fun activity although Alhumdulillah he knows his colors very well but he really enjoyed it. I love the way he has them all soo nicely lined-up!!


We did a lot of fun baking and cooking!

We learned in detail about the food groups. We did an activity for the food groups... I wrote the food groups on a piece of paper and put it on a tile and then he had too put the food of that category in the tile. e.g fruits---> so he picked up all the fruits and put them in the fruit tile.

We also learned about different food people eat around the world. I made dinner from different cuisines around the world during the week, Chinese, Italian, Pakistani, Mexican, American and Arab to go with the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment